Saturday 28 November 2009

Being held accountable


Last night, I posted on my Facebook profile that I had a lot of projects this weekend to complete, and that any one of my 444 friends could check back with me and see if I'd managed to tick any off the list.

Well here is proof of one of them. I have asked the girls in the office to save their throw away coffee cups, as I wanted to plant some seeds on the windowsill. The trays at the bottom are recycled lids from cat food. The holes for the courgette seeds were drilled by a pair of bamboo disposable chopsticks, from one of our few sorties to the local noodle canteen. I doubled up the cups, so that I could poke a hole in the bottom for drainage.

I also bought a huge "inner" from a crock pot at our local charity shop. This is now planted with one of my french bean plants (until it needs repotting).

I suppose I should request that you check back with me in a month, to see if I have courgettes growing in bigger pots in the garden.

No comments: