Sunday 21 October 2007

And all is right with the world

It doesn’t take much to make me content. The last few days have been great. Having had the mother of all colds/flu (not sure which), by Friday I was feeling normal enough to go out and visit with some friends at a bayside coffeeshop. This was followed by a brief trip to a chocolatier (just for fun and 8 chocolates).

Yesterday morning we had our weekly visit to our cool farmers market, coming home with a Hungarian basket worth of goodies. Last night we entertained four guests and I cooked so much there’s leftovers for dinner today. This morning hubby brought me tea in bed. An overenthusiastic cat managed to knock the last dregs over onto the blanket, but it didn’t stop me enjoying the beginning of the morning or the totally unrepentant purrs of the cat. After all, she’s cute and she gets away with murder.

For once we don’t have a howling wind, which means a possible amble by the beach and a few craft projects to be enjoyed on the deck. I am so blessed.

No comments: