Sunday 11 March 2012

Launching Caravanserai

Dear Friends, regular readers of Sparrow Chatter,"lurkers" and drifters,
Finally, I can tell you about my new blog (this one isn't going away), which will be a shop window for some products I am selling from Central Asia and beyond.
The blog is www.janescaravanserai.blogspot.com. I have always loved things which get the creative juices flowing, so am dabbling with some lovely haberdashery items to start with, and who knows where the journey will take me. I want to source interesting items from along the old caravan routes. May I invite you to "drop by" when you have a moment, and I would be delighted if you could pass the link to your friends.
At the moment, I can only sell within NZ, not being set up for international financial transactions (and I also have a day job, so for the moment the business is bijou). But don't let that stop you browsing, and if you would like to drop me a note at caravan@swissmail.org, I would be delighted to hear from you.

No comments: