Wednesday 27 May 2009

Oh the RELIEF

I know I should be grateful for rain. I AM grateful, truly Lord I am. But this last week has been so difficult. The combo of 140km winds and horizontal storms has been a nightmare.
This morning I woke up and it was quiet. Not a breeze, not a drop. Both the cats shot out of the door and practically did a dance on the stoop. Big boy is currently sitting under his favourite bush, staring myopically at the fantails. Her ladyship is having a sniff fest all over the deck, ballustrades, plants, tables, chairs. It's quite funny to watch.
Today I head to the doctor after almost a week of weird pain that arrived very suddenly in my lower back. It could be rising damp?

1 comment:

Jill In Hungary said...

hey girl PLEASE send some our way .. seriously we havnt had rain for about 6 weeks!! its hot and dry and hot and dry and my allergies are back again .. I NEED RAIN!!