Thursday 6 January 2011

Over the hill and a great way off

Yesterday we drove 160 kms round trip to the lovely Wairarapa hamlet of Greytown. It is a tiny town full of artists and cafes, antique shops and curios. Over the next few days I'll post the photos. Then you will want to come and visit, wherever you live!
But first, our first stop when we get to the top of the Rimutaka range was Featherston, and the fantastic deli "Cornucopia". They make the best fruit muffins in the S. Hemisphere. Trust me, I've tried most of them!

4 comments:

Rease said...

Jane, I love this! I love your bookshelves! They bring such a cozy warmth to your home... I feel as though I just sat in your living room and had a cuppa with you!

DIGITAL WORLD PAGES ARCHIVE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DIGITAL WORLD PAGES ARCHIVE said...

I think it must be interesting place!

sparrow said...

Thanks friend. You know the cup of coffee is always brewing! BTW, I took your gift of Cinnabon coffee to the office so everyone can try it. It was a hit!