Saturday, 7 August 2010
Today’s perfect friends (and you know who you are)
1) Let you be totally yourself
2) Aren’t offended if you yawn every half an hour because they know you’ve not slept well for a week.
3) Show up with home made muffins and are happy to do a swop for your home made scones
4) Let you talk about stuff that helps you feel better for sharing the burden, and are happy to chatter on about things that aren’t too intense, especially in the light of 2 above.
5) One helps you with your passport application and whilst the other serves you tea.
6) Play with the latest member of the family (that would be the one with four paws:-)
7) Arrange to meet for coffee to encourage you mid-week.
I am blessed, thanks everyone.