Tuesday 24 July 2007

The token right winger

Every year the capital hosts a rather good world film festival, with a handful of local films thrown in for good measure.
Today I received a rather hilarious and somewhat panicky email from my husband at work. It seems he has a role in one of the films (shot in the 1980s).
It is called “A Civilised Society” with the country’s Education system at the centre of the film (Peter Jackson sure upped the ante on movie content and interest). To quote one of my husband’s colleagues “You win the prize for the longest sound-bite of any non union card carrying official!….. Don't worry, you looked so young that it is unlikely that anyone will recognise you now.”
Famous for 5 minutes and he is more handsome than Tom Cruise! Excuse me whilst I go and wriggle into my Blahniks for the after show party.

No comments: