Monday 18 February 2008

Finding things to do

I knew that I was unlikely to get a “soft” landing after my trip, but it was a bit more manic than I expected.
The day after, I took my swollen legs to an all day fundraiser. Day two, from 3.15am I sat for 4 solid hours dealing with emails and writing a newsletter of my trip. This followed by unpacking, dealing with snail mail. visiting friends and grocery shopping. Day two, late hours, I ended up spring cleaning the larder after finding a recently emerged infestation of weevils. Drat that warm moist weather!
To be fair, between the scribbling and the scrubbing, my husband took me for a delightful Italian lunch at a seaside restaurant – my first taste of clams; and they came with their shells. Fabulous.
So, today another long list of things to do. It includes a hunt for a friendly solicitor to do the legalese for a Charitable Trust I want to set up in NZ.
Just another day in paradise

1 comment:

Hence said...

Welcome? home...

(Except I can't rightfully say that, can I, not living there.)