Wednesday 13 February 2008

Up and Away

At noon I start my journey back to the Land of the Long White Cloud. I have an eight hour dither in Heathrow before I start, so my flight bag contains two Joanne Harris novels (a feast - she's the only popular fiction writer I enjoy - please Joanne, more more).

Hopefully there will be no delays enroute as there were on the outbound trip (two unscheduled overnights in Singapore and London). I HAVE to be back for a big fundraiser on 16th February, swollen ankles and all!

1 comment:

Daily stories said...

Hi Mss. Sparrow;

My name is Imal Hashimi i am from Afghanistan, I work as a photographer and journalist.

i saw your blog it was very nice.

please have a look at my weblog below:
( www.daillyaf.blogspot.com / www.photoih.blogspot.com )

thanks alot. you can contact me on ( ihfoto@gmail.com ).