Sunday 5 August 2007

Day of rest?

Oh the variety, but oh, the tiredness!

Sent text messages to all my overseas girlfriends this morning on the train - missing them all terribly. This was followed by six hours working for a famous crystal company, followed by several crazy hours learning how to do Irish style group dancing at a local school. The latter organised as a community event in our small town. My husband wasn’t feeling too well, so I went alone. Had lots of wonderful conversations with neighbours over the balletic fiddle and pipe playing of the band.

Came home later and reupholstered the “impulse purchase” chair of Friday. Went to bed in the small hours. I am seriously pooped and still have an assignment to finish today. Need to drag myself and husband out for a walk to blow away cobwebs.

No comments: