Thursday 9 August 2007

Therapy

I’ve discovered a remedy for stressed thumbs and fingers. Yesterday, after the “nth” time wiggling a bunch of foliage and flowers into a respectable bouquet, I was in serious need of some digital soothing.

If you walk down the hill from our “flower cabin”, there is a curious sign in a field. It reads “Rhubarb” with an arrow pointing right and “Jelly” with an arrow pointing left. They are very woolly and cute looking donkeys. Rhubarb was in a mood for ear tugging, nose scratching and cheek stroking, and I was more than happy to oblige.

Today I think I’ll put a few carrots in my pocket.

2 comments:

Oscar1986 said...

Sweet blog, interesting info, good read, middle east very interesting. If you get a chance check out my Ancient worldz blog:)love any comments feedback.

Mononator said...

Ah !!!! You speak of Eeyore like creatures that I love! Where do these beings exist? Where can i find them? I love them so!